Use of this website:
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy of the website solely in the usual operation of your web browser in visiting the site.
You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with Acelot’s prior written consent.
Linking to third-party websites:
This website may contain links to third party sites. Any such links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly , any endorsement by Acelot of the site or the products or services provided at those sites. You access those sites and use the products and services made available at those sites solely at your own risk.
Copyright and trade mark notice:
www.Acelot.in , the material on www.Acelot.in, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in www.Acelot.in and the selection and layout of www.Acelot.in are owned or licensed by Acelot and protected by copyright laws.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees, agents and related bodies corporate from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to the use of www.Acelot.in by you.
- Course Enrollment : Courses can be enrolled online through our social media handle, our direct sales channel and our website
- Payments, Credits, and Refunds : The Course fees are INR 2500 (Rupees Two thousand five hundred only) inclusive of GST. All payments are to be made in advance for individual registrations. Click here for payment of your registration.
- Refund Policy : We have a “No refund Policy”. If anyone registers and do not attend the course no refunds will be made. However, on special request against valid reasons we can put the candidate in subsequent session. The decision is the sole discretion of the management.
- Booking made is for a single student. Substitution and multiple students attending against a single registration will be a violation of the agreement.
- Content : Belongs to Acelot and shouldn’t be recorded or made public. Recording is strictly prohibited.
- Miscellaneous Legal Terms : All legal disputes restricted to Gurgaon jurisdiction.
- How to Contact Us : Through our website, Email : [email protected], Business Manager – – [email protected]